Apple picking the way it used to be. Experience what your parents and grandparents might have in our apple orchard. Over a dozen varieties ripen over the season in a beautiful, natural setting. An easy drive in the country from Columbus, Hilliard, Dublin, Powell, Delaware, and Worthington.
We will be reopening on this coming weekend Sept 20, 21 and 22. Some of the Yellow Delicious trees are ready, and we will sell the apples from those. The supply is limited, so we might not have enough for all 3 days. September 27, 28 and 29 is looking like a much better weekend for more varieties. Also the sunflowers will be ready for viewing on the 27th. We suggest you wait until the 27th to come.
|Apple Variety||Ripe & available?||Month Expected|
|Williams Pride||no||July/ August|
|Red Delicious||no||September/ October|
|Yellow Delicious||yes||September/ October|
|Granny Smith||no||October/ November|
Directions from nearest freeway, Route 33 | Get Google map directions >
- From Rt. 33 take the Scottslawn Road exit and continue north on Scottslawn Road.
- Go left/north on Watkins Road. [This is tricky, Watkins is a curve onto which you can go left or right, you want left/north.]
- Take Watkins Road to the Hinton Mill Road intersection, turn right/east.
- Take Hinton Mill Road to Springdale Road, you can only turn left, turn left/north.
- Drive a mile or so until you cross a bridge, our farm is on the right just after the bridge.
- Look for the yard sign by the driveway that says CherryHawk Farm.