Apple picking the way it used to be. Experience what your parents and grandparents might have in our apple orchard. Over a dozen varieties ripen over the season in a beautiful, natural setting. An easy drive in the country from Columbus, Hilliard, Dublin, Powell, Delaware, and Worthington.
We have no apples left to pick and are closed for the 2020 season. Thank you to everyone who came out and visited our farm this year. We look forward to reopening in the late summer/early fall of 2021.
|Apple Variety||Ripe & Available?||Month Expected|
|Williams Pride||no||July/ August|
|Red Delicious||no||September/ October|
|Yellow Delicious||no||September/ October|
|Granny Smith||no||October/ November|
Directions from nearest freeway, Route 33 | Get Google map directions >
- From Rt. 33 take the Scottslawn Road exit and continue north on Scottslawn Road.
- Go left/north on Watkins Road. [This is tricky, Watkins is a curve onto which you can go left or right, you want left/north.]
- Take Watkins Road to the Hinton Mill Road intersection, turn right/east.
- Take Hinton Mill Road to Springdale Road, you can only turn left, turn left/north.
- Drive a mile or so until you cross a bridge, our farm is on the right just after the bridge.
- Look for the driveway with a big red apple flag and an enter sign.