Apple picking the way it used to be. Experience what your parents and grandparents might have in our apple orchard. Over a dozen varieties ripen over the season in a beautiful, natural setting. An easy drive in the country from Columbus, Hilliard, Dublin, Powell, Delaware, and Worthington.
We are temporarily closed for the three day weekend of Sept 11-13 since we are sold out of ripe apple varieties. Look for an update with re-opening news on new ripe varieties next week.
Notes: Dogs are not allowed in the orchard where the fruit is, too many of our customers’ kids are afraid of them. Flip flops and sandals are not recommended, please wear sturdy shoes. If you will want water, please bring a bottle with you; due to the virus we will not be selling them out of a cooler this year. Also due to the virus we have no picnic tables this year, and sitting in the field to picnic is not allowed. Bring a blanket or chairs and “tailgate” by your vehicle.
|Apple Variety||Ripe & Available?||Month Expected|
|Williams Pride||no||July/ August|
|Red Delicious||not yet||September/ October|
|Yellow Delicious||not yet||September/ October|
|Fuji||not yet||September/ October|
|Green Mystery||not yet||October|
|Enterprise||not yet||October/ November|
|Braeburn||not yet||October/ November|
|Granny Smith||not yet||October/ November|
Directions from nearest freeway, Route 33 | Get Google map directions >
- From Rt. 33 take the Scottslawn Road exit and continue north on Scottslawn Road.
- Go left/north on Watkins Road. [This is tricky, Watkins is a curve onto which you can go left or right, you want left/north.]
- Take Watkins Road to the Hinton Mill Road intersection, turn right/east.
- Take Hinton Mill Road to Springdale Road, you can only turn left, turn left/north.
- Drive a mile or so until you cross a bridge, our farm is on the right just after the bridge.
- Look for the driveway with a big red apple flag and an enter sign.