Apple picking the way it used to be. Experience what your parents and grandparents might have in our apple orchard. Over a dozen varieties ripen over the season in a beautiful, natural setting. An easy drive in the country from Columbus, Hilliard, Dublin, Powell, Delaware, and Worthington.
We have almost no apples left on the trees — we are closed for the 2023 season. Due to the weather it was a difficult year, we appreciate your support. Thank you to everyone who came out to enjoy our farm and take home delicious apples and wonderful memories. Looking forward to seeing you in August of 2024.
Sunflowers are done for the 2023 season.
|Apple Variety||Ripe & Available?||Month Expected|
|Williams Pride||picked out||July/ August|
|RedFree||picked out||July/ August|
|JonaFree||picked out||August/ September|
|Gala||picked out||August/ September|
|Honeycrisp||picked out||August/ September|
|McIntosh||picked out||August/ September|
|Red Delicious||picked out||September/ October|
|Yellow/Golden Delicious||picked out||September/ October|
|Mutsu||picked out||September/ October|
|Green Mystery||picked out||October|
|Enterprise||picked out||October/ November|
|Braeburn||picked out||October/ November|
|Granny Smith||picked out||October/ November|
Directions from 33 West
- Exit at Scottslawn Road, at the end of the ramp turn right
- Turn left/north on Watkins Road. [This is tricky, Watkins is a curve, you can go left or right, you want left/north.]
- Take Watkins Road to the Hinton Mill Road intersection, turn right/east.
- Take Hinton Mill Road to Springdale Road, you can only turn left, turn left/north.
- Drive a mile or so until you cross a bridge, our farm is on the right just after the bridge.
- Look for the driveway with a big red apple flag and an enter sign.
Dogs are not allowed in the main orchard or the sunflowers. They can stay in your vehicle with the windows cracked (weather permitting) or be walked on a leash in the parking area. Please be prepared to clean up any dog poop and do so promptly.
Flip flops and sandals are not recommended. Please wear sturdy shoes covering your feet. We have rough terrain in the fields.