Apple picking the way it used to be. Experience what your parents and grandparents might have in our apple orchard. Over a dozen varieties ripen over the season in a beautiful, natural setting. An easy drive in the country from Columbus, Hilliard, Dublin, Powell, Delaware, and Worthington.
We will have fruit this season! We will announce the ripeness and availability of each variety in the chart here and in social media updates. We will also make changes to our open hours based on apple availability, these changes will be here and in social media updates. Look for an update in mid- to late August, we will announce an opening date closer to the time.
2023 Sunflower update: Not planted yet.
|Apple Variety||Ripe & Available?||Month Expected|
|Williams Pride||no||July/ August|
|Red Delicious||no||September/ October|
|Yellow/Golden Delicious||no||September/ October|
|Granny Smith||no||October/ November|
Directions from 33 West
- Exit at Scottslawn Road, at the end of the ramp turn right
- Turn left/north on Watkins Road. [This is tricky, Watkins is a curve, you can go left or right, you want left/north.]
- Take Watkins Road to the Hinton Mill Road intersection, turn right/east.
- Take Hinton Mill Road to Springdale Road, you can only turn left, turn left/north.
- Drive a mile or so until you cross a bridge, our farm is on the right just after the bridge.
- Look for the driveway with a big red apple flag and an enter sign.
Dogs are not allowed in the main orchard or the sunflowers. They can stay in your vehicle with the windows cracked (weather permitting) or be walked on a leash in the parking area. Please be prepared to clean up any dog poop and do so promptly.
Flip flops and sandals are not recommended. Please wear sturdy shoes covering your feet. We have rough terrain in the fields.