Apple picking the way it used to be. Experience what your parents and grandparents might have in our apple orchard. Over a dozen varieties ripen over the season in a beautiful, natural setting. An easy drive in the country from Columbus, Hilliard, Dublin, Powell, Delaware, and Worthington.
July 29 update: We are opening for the 2021 apple picking season with Williams Pride this Sunday August first. We will also have fresh picked peaches on the table. Hours are 11 am to 5 pm.
The following weekend Fri the 6th through Sun the 8th we will go back to our normal open hours of 11 am to 7 pm on Fri, Sat, Sun and Federal Holidays. If you have been waiting for apples, here’s your chance. Hope to see you this Sunday!
|Apple Variety||Ripe & Available?||Month Expected|
|Williams Pride||yes||July/ August|
|Red Delicious||no||September/ October|
|Yellow Delicious||no||September/ October|
|Granny Smith||no||October/ November|
Directions from nearest freeway, Route 33 | Get Google map directions >
- From Rt. 33 take the Scottslawn Road exit and continue north on Scottslawn Road.
- Go left/north on Watkins Road. [This is tricky, Watkins is a curve onto which you can go left or right, you want left/north.]
- Take Watkins Road to the Hinton Mill Road intersection, turn right/east.
- Take Hinton Mill Road to Springdale Road, you can only turn left, turn left/north.
- Drive a mile or so until you cross a bridge, our farm is on the right just after the bridge.
- Look for the driveway with a big red apple flag and an enter sign.