Apple picking the way it used to be. Experience what your parents and grandparents might have in our apple orchard. Over a dozen varieties ripen over the season in a beautiful, natural setting. An easy drive in the country from Columbus, Hilliard, Dublin, Powell, Delaware, and Worthington.
Next weekend is opening weekend! The gorgeous Williams Pride will be ready to pick this coming weekend Fri August 12th, Sat the 13th and Sun the 14th, hours are 11-7.
|Apple Variety||Ripe & Available?||Month Expected|
|Williams Pride||yes||July/ August|
|RedFree||not ready||July/ August|
|JonaFree||not ready||August/ September|
|Gala||not ready||August/ September|
|Honeycrisp||not ready||August/ September|
|McIntosh||not ready||August/ September|
|Red Delicious||not ready||September/ October|
|Yellow Delicious||not ready||September/ October|
|Mutsu||not ready||September/ October|
|Green Mystery||not ready||October|
|Enterprise||not ready||October/ November|
|Braeburn||not ready||October/ November|
|Granny Smith||not ready||October/ November|
Directions from 33 West
- Exit at Scottslawn Road, at the end of the ramp turn right
- Turn left/north on Watkins Road. [This is tricky, Watkins is a curve, you can go left or right, you want left/north.]
- Take Watkins Road to the Hinton Mill Road intersection, turn right/east.
- Take Hinton Mill Road to Springdale Road, you can only turn left, turn left/north.
- Drive a mile or so until you cross a bridge, our farm is on the right just after the bridge.
- Look for the driveway with a big red apple flag and an enter sign.
Dogs are not allowed in the main orchard or the sunflowers. They can stay in your vehicle with the windows cracked (weather permitting) or be walked on a leash in the parking area. Please be prepared to clean up any dog poop and do so promptly.
Flip flops and sandals are not recommended. Please wear sturdy shoes covering your feet. We have rough terrain in the fields.